If you’re new to the Retirement Rehab Blog, you might wonder:
What does entrepreneurship have to do with retirement?
Today’s modern economy has turned entrepreneurship into a necessity for many Gen Xers and Baby Boomers to generate the retirement savings they need. But here’s the good news: if you do things right, it won’t be just about making ends meet. Pre-retiree entrepreneurs are scaling new businesses to grow beyond their retirement savings goals all the time. Check out these resources to learn how.
Get Started Here
If you’re not quite sure how entrepreneurship can drive retirement success, or want some ideas to get started, then these posts are for you:
- How to Boost Savings for Retirement When You’re Over 50
- 4 Small Business Ideas to Start After 50
- 4 Ways to Boost Your Savings for Retirement With a Private Business
- 5 Reasons an Online Business is Your Retirement Fix
- 10 Online Side Business Ideas for Corporate Workers
- How to Overcome Job Insecurity
Every time I tell someone to become an entrepreneur to boost their retirement savings, I hear one of a thousand excuses why they can’t. I’m here to show you how your age is an asset, and your skill set is more than enough to earn big as an entrepreneur. These posts will help:
- Do You Have What It Takes to Be a Late-career Entrepreneur?
- Yes, You Can Start a Business and Keep Your Day Job
- 7 Older Entrepreneurs that Prove Age is an Asset
- What’s Keeping You From Starting a Business After 50?
- Losing Your Corporate Job Could Be the Best Thing That Ever Happened
- Can Entrepreneurship Save You From the Financial Crisis?
Most popular posts
Check out these 4 most popular posts on entrepreneurship from the blog:
- Will Robots Take Our Jobs?
- Mind The Gap, Then Fund The Gap
- 5 Reasons to Keep Working After Retirement
- Your Retirement Fix: Stop Listening to Your Own Excuses
Still not convinced that entrepreneurship is right for your retirement plan? Confused about what to do next? Just interested in reading more? Check out these other great entrepreneurship posts:
- 5 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Buying an Existing Business
- Full-time Employment Is Going Extinct (And That’s the Good News)
- Over 50? Here are 15 Retirement Stats You Need to Know
- What’s Your Most Valuable Retirement Planning Tool?
- How Much Does Financial Stress Weigh?
- Stop Telling Yourself that Retirement Will Be Ok
Think outside the box, and you can not only fill the gap in your retirement savings, you can grow your business beyond what you need to enjoy your golden years.